Fees and Payments
Does Mountain Stream Group accept payment in currencies other than United States Dollars?
No. Our fees for work performed will be billed in United States Dollars (US$ or USD). Conversion from your currency to United States Dollars must be completed on your end during the payment process.
What forms of payment does Mountain Stream Group accept?
We accept the following forms of payment.
- Company checks
- Credit cards through Braintree or PayPal
- Electronic funds transfer (ACH) through:
- Wire transfer
We reserve the right to require payment by cashier’s check or money order.
International clients must ever pay project in full in advance or place the full project amount into a 3rd-party administrated escrow account.
When are invoices due?
All invoices are due upon their receipt.
Does media purchases on your behalf have to be paid in full?
Yes. All media purchases must be paid in full before the advertisement (digital, print, radio or TV) will run.
Does a client need to supply Mountain Stream Group with a creative, design or project brief to receive an estimate or proposal?
Yes. We are a multidiscipline communications consultancy providing a wide range of engineering, management consulting, marketing communications and workforce development services. As such, all projects start with a creative, design or project brief that describes the project’s parameters including, but not limited to, details of client’s current situation, product or service specifics, market information, work product and/or services desired, project objectives and deliverables and their format, project start and completion dates, associated budget(s), and key contacts.
If a client does not have a creative, design or project brief at the time of request for estimate or proposal and Mountain Stream Group must employ a consultation to develop a project brief for the purposes of estimate or proposal preparation, we reserve the right to charge the client for our time.
- Is your website mobile-friendly?2015-03-31 - 3:48 pm
- Business Life Transition Radio Show Interview2014-03-17 - 11:41 pm
- Marketing is an investment in your company’s future success, but knowledge and closing the loop are needed to maximize its efficiency and effectiveness.2014-02-21 - 12:22 am
- Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people. — William Butler Yeats2014-02-03 - 7:46 pm
- Design is communicating emotion from designer to customer. — Shiro Nakamura, Nissan design chief2014-02-02 - 4:02 pm