“The shift from a verbal to visual society will continue to be a major factor in why integrated marketing communications will be so necessary for marketing organizations in the years to come.”
DON E. SCHULTZ, STANLEY I. TANNENBAUM, ROBERT F. LAUTERBORN
The New Marketing Paradigm, Integrated Marketing Communications
Mass marketing is out. Targeted dialogue with your stakeholders—customers, employees, investors, vendors and the general public—is in.
The 4 Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) are out. The 4 Cs (Consumer wants and needs, Cost to satisfy, Convenience to buy, Communication) are in.
Standalone message streams are out. Integrated messages streamed across inbound, outbound, digital and traditional communications spectrum is in.
The Mountain Stream Group marketing communications services unit assists companies in developing a cohesive, clear, memorable voice with a singular message that significantly increases their brand awareness and value. The following is a sampling of our marketing communications services.
- Marketing Communications Plan Development
- Brand Positioning
- Communications Strategies
- and more.
- Logo Design/Development
- Annual Reports
- Corporate Identity Handbooks
Event Planning and Management
- On-Site and Hospitality Services
- Speakers and Entertainment
- Air and Ground Transportation
- Event Registration Services
- and more.
- Brochures, Catalogs and Collateral
- Multimedia Presentations and Videos
- Newsletters (print and web-based)
- Packaging Design
- Point of Purchase Display
- Seminar Materials
Signage and Wayfinding
Trade Shows Exhibits
- Rental, Refurbishment and Custom
- Event Planning and Management
- Is your website mobile-friendly?2015-03-31 - 3:48 pm
- Business Life Transition Radio Show Interview2014-03-17 - 11:41 pm
- Marketing is an investment in your company’s future success, but knowledge and closing the loop are needed to maximize its efficiency and effectiveness.2014-02-21 - 12:22 am
- Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people. — William Butler Yeats2014-02-03 - 7:46 pm
- Design is communicating emotion from designer to customer. — Shiro Nakamura, Nissan design chief2014-02-02 - 4:02 pm